2018 Victorian Disability Awards - Nominations Open
The Victorian Disability Awards recognise and honour the achievements and contributions of individuals, teams and organisations that provide support, leadership, advocacy, service and education to improve the lives of people with disability living in Victoria. The awards are an opportunity to highlight the achievements of people with disability.
The department partners with National Disability Services to run the awards which are now in their eighth year. Nominations can be made by members of the public and organisations, across seven categories.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 8 APRIL
- Entries open: Monday 19 February 2018
- Entries close: midnight Sunday 8 April 2018
- Judging: April and May 2018
- Screening: May and June 2018
- Finalists announced: early July 2018
- Awards ceremony: Thursday 16 August 2018