Active April - YMCA Victoria
What is it?
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 Challenge. All Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
It's fun and it's free
Premier’s Active April is a fun and free way to get healthy and active. Registered participants receive a range of special offers including a pass to visit any participating YMCA managed centre.
For more information and to register visit www.activeapril.vic.gov.au
When is it?
Premier’s Active April commences 1 April and concludes 30 April each year.
YMCA 10 Visit Pass Card Terms and Conditions
- Each individual that registers for the Premier’s Active April receives a 10 visit pass to attend one of the participating YMCA centres across Victoria.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits the YMCA Centre.
- Only 10 visits can be redeemed per individual.
- Visit passes are valid at any participating YMCA managed centre listed below. Passes can only be redeemed at one centre.
- The 10 visit passes are valid for use between 1 April and 30 April 2018. Any remaining visits will expire at the conclusion of Active April on 30 April 2018.
- Please refer to the participating YMCA managed centre you wish to attend for specific conditions of use within the centre.
- You agree to abide by YMCA managed Centre conditions of entry.
- Offer expires 30 April 2018.
Contact your local YMCA for more information. For a list of participating centres, click here.