Catering for allergies and intolerances in childcare
In this interactive workshop, long day care and out of school hours care staff will learn how to plan nutritious menus that accommodate various food allergies and intolerances.
Suggested for long day care coordinators and cooks, and OSHC educators.
Help your centre work towards:
- the difference between allergies and intolerances
- understanding common allergies
- identifying allergens in recipes and products
- food safety considerations
- overcoming challenges such as time and budgets
- where to get further information
Workshops are facilitated by an Accredited Practising Dietitian or Registered Nutritionist from Nutrition Australia. All materials will be provided on the day and you will receive a certificate of completion at the end.
To book click here
Cost: $93.50 per person (+ booking fee).