Cultural Safety in Aboriginal Health Training
VACCHO’s cultural safety training promotes a safe environment to enable useful discussions and interactions to take place through two-way communications between participants and facilitators.
The course content offered will further your understanding of how to work effectively with Aboriginal people and will cover the following topics:
- Aboriginal people and communities
- Status of Aboriginal health
- Impact of history on Aboriginal people
- Strategies to redress current issues
- The Victorian Aboriginal community health sector and closing the health gap
Please click here for more information about this course.
Our open sessions are ideal for individual or small group bookings (i.e. where numbers are less than 10 people). To enrol, please download, fill out and send back this form.
For more information, or to make a booking, please contact our Cultural Safety Team on 03 9411 9411.