Deliberative Training by Renton Bolitho & Foulkes
veryone is talking about deliberative democracy, deliberative forums, deliberative decision making. Before you press go on a deliberative process, equip yourself with more information.
What is it? Is it the right approach for you and your organisation? And, if so, what could it mean?
This training will cover:
- Fundamentals of deliberative democracy
- 'Must haves' to support a quality deliberative process
- Resource requirements of a deliberative process
- Ways of determining whether it is right for you and your organisaiton
- A deliberative democracy business case 'case study', including risk assessment
LOCATION: CE Lab, 96 Pelham Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
To book your ticket click here