Having a Say Conference 2020
Conference theme: 'A Good Life. Are We There Yet?'
We invite people with a disability, families and workers to register for the 2020 Having a Say (HaS) conference.
The conference will feature:
- Amazing presentations and stories by presenters with disability
- Performances by disability drama groups
- VALID and Inclusion Australia streams looking at the big issues; employment, accommodation, community participation and much more
- Conference Dinner and Disco
- Dinner & Chat with speaker
- Come & Try activities
You can register for the conference here.
Venue: Deakin University Waterfront Campus, Geelong, VIC, Australia