Nominations for the 2018 VicHealth Awards are now open!
What’s new in 2018?
- 10 updated categories to choose from, including a new Gender Equality category
- New, shorter assessment criteria
- A new online platform making the submitting your nomination much easier and more reliable.
- Awards Webinar, presented by a former VicHealth awards assessor, to step you through the new criteria and share tips to make your nomination shine.
- Finalists will not only be invited to the Awards Ceremony on 5 December, but will have the opportunity to present to other finalists and other leaders in health promotion (and beyond) at the first ever VicHealth Awards Showcase, to be held on the same day.
Some important details and links
- Visit www.vichealth.vic.gov.au/awards for all details about the ten categories, the new criteria and how to nominate.
- 18 July 2018, 2.00pm – 3.00pm – register here https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8530755969467780353
- The webinar will be made available on the VicHealth Awards webpage
- Key dates
- Wednesday 18 July - Awards webinar
- Friday 10 August - Nomination close
- Early November – Finalists announced
- Wednesday 5 December – VicHealth Awards Showcase and Ceremony
The VicHealth Awards is the perfect platform to showcase your great work in keeping people healthy, and share your ideas to inspire others in Victoria to do the same.