Geelong's Adult Health Report – 2016
The purpose of the Geelong Public Health and Wellbeing Plan 2013-2017 is to demonstrate how the City of Greater Geelong will work to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community over a four year period.
An Action Guide has been developed for each health and wellbeing priority and includes:
- a quick snapshot of the issue
- evidence that highlights the need for action
- a list of actions we aim to achieve over the next four years to address the issue
- indicators that will be used to monitor change at the population level, and
- a list of desired outcomes.
These actions will build on the existing work that Council already does to improve the health and wellbeing on the community.
To see the Plan please visit: www.geelongaustralia.com.au