Integrated Health Promotion Kit: State Government Victoria
There is growing evidence worldwide of the benefits and effectiveness of investing in health promotion programs, through an integrated approach. Integrated health promotion programs deliver benefits for the community through promoting positive wellbeing, strengthening community capacity and minimising the burden of serious diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Integrated health promotion resource kit: A practice guide for service providers is a practical resource to support agencies and organisations to plan, deliver and evaluate effective integrated health promotion programs.
The guide was produced following consultation with the sector and across the department including:
- Primary Care Partnership member agencies
- Consumer and carer organisations
- Peak bodies and statewide health promotion organisations
- Statewide advisory committees
- Academic institutions
- Regional health promotion officers, regional primary health advisers and primary care partnership regional contacts.