Overcoming Indigenous Family Violence Forum
Join us via live-stream or in Sydney for the Overcoming Indigenous Family Violence Forum (25 – 26 November), a community driven program built in partnership with the National Family Violence Prevention Legal Services Forum, as we tackle the underlying causes of family violence in Indigenous communities.
Download the program brochure.
What to expect?
• Insights into how family violence services can continue to be responsive to the needs of the Indigenous community
• Find out how leading practitioners are engaging with perpetrators of violence to address barriers in seeking help and achieve long-term behavioural change
• Discover how legal services are working to help survivors of family violence navigate the judicial system and improve accessibility and availability
• Hear from organisations engaged at the coalface of tackling family violence on capacity-building with indigenous families
• Learn how to effectively support survivors of family violence in their journey of recovery and ultimately lead productive and fulfilling lives
• Engage effectively with community stakeholders and develop a holistic approach to tackling family violence in our society.
View the full program online here.
Register before 11 September for maximum savings ($500 off) with our early bird rates – click here for pricing details.